Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Time provides change

What an amazing week it has been. My first week working full time, well 5 days equals 25 hours, was  amazing. So many things were accomplished that have been put on back burners. I started my bathroom project of scraping the ceiling and painting. I continued ripping down all my sticker bushes in the front yard. But most importantly I spent time with my family.

Every morning I tried to send Cor off with a hot breakfast and a packed lunch. Every night we had dinner together at a reasonable time. We caught a movie on Wednesday. Rented a movie at 6pm on a Saturday. That is unheard of. 3 years of me working nights and weekends and now we get time together. It's amazing.

Our house is clean and I'm not coming home at midnight all pissy because its a mess, mostly my fault every time anyways. I'm not rushing to do a load of laundry so my chef pants are clean every night. We just don't feel rushed. It's wonderful. I can't even begin to explain it. Even my dogs are more settled than before. Jazmina has become the expert cuddler with me and I have never seen her do that. Although Cor tells me she does it every night with him normally. Well now Momma is home!!

Yesterday I was able to take a day adventure up to Steven's Pass with my brother, sister and two nieces. I didn't have to hesitate when they asked me if I wanted to come. I knew I could. On the drive home I started to feel antsy and I looked at the clock. It was 3:40pm. My body felt like I needed to call in or be at work and it was such an odd feeling to just sit and not have a time limit to my life.

I am looking forward to many more adventures that I never thought I could do. This Friday night I get to go do ZUMBA with my niece at 6 pm. I get to go to her softball games. I get to bake whenever my sister gives me a call. Man, life is good.

No more wishing I could do things. This year is all about actually DOING things!

No comments:

Post a Comment