Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do you ever just stop dead in your tracks to stare at the person you love?

Does it nearly knock you over with emotion when you see them make that one certain face? or that sly smile?

Does every morsel of fear and doubt melt from your body with just one silly little wink?

I'm amazed on a daily basis at how much emotion i have for the man in my life. somedays i don't know if i can make it another day. some nights i go over and over in my head what it would be like for both of us if we just ended it all now.

And then he touches me, smiles, laughes at me or makes a goofy face. every doubt just disappears. it just vanishes.

Seeing his face brightens my day like nothing else can.

Today i'm thankful for my little creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment