Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are you REEEAAAADDDYYYYYYY????

Getting soo very excited for the Steel Panther show on Halloween at the Showbox Market!! Always an amazing show and this one should be even crazier with it being on one of my favorite days of all days!! Now for me to find an outfit to wear!!

Here is a few peaks of what I wore to the show a month or so ago.....
Rocked it with my cut off fishnets and of course my 6" patent black studded stillettos!

Now I just gotta find some more '80s gear in the depths of my closet........

No comments:

Post a Comment