Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well damn it!

I have to admit something.

I am cheating on all of you.

I have another blog that I update often. I feel like I can open myself up more and use it as more of a therapeutic blog.

I'm sorry. It's like an emotional affair. I won't do you wrong anymore.

At least, I'll try not to.
I am now on Fall break! If you can call it that. It only lasts about 2 weeks and it already seems to be flying by! Spring quarter I pulled off two B's and an A. I think that is pretty good but at the same time I know I didn't even try and that it could have been much better. Summer quarter grades are not in yet but I think it will be the same with two B's and an A.  I know I can do better if I stop procrastinating on everything! I am just going to have to make sure I keep my ass in check so that I can have the highest GPA possible at the end of Fall quarter, my last quarter!
My summer has flown by with no activities that really made it feel like summer. I didn't get to go on a boat, didn't go to the river, nor did I go camping more than once. I didn't get to the Gorge, I didn't have a BBQ, and I feel like I missed all of summer. School three nights a week really took the cake this year!

Fall is trying to come say hello but for whatever reason the heat has been hanging on making it humid, rainy, foggy, sticky, and too hot!

I'm looking forward to decorating for fall, carving pumpkins, costumes and turkey planning! I love this time of year and am ready for it to start!

I normally I love fall weather with the rain and fog. But I like CRISP fall weather! I don't like this humid crap that makes it hard to move with out breaking into a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment