- We don't talk much at work.
- We don't talk on the way to work.
- We eat our lunch together and will have a smoke break once or twice during the day.
- We laugh and chit chat on the way home
- I cook dinner while he relaxes or vice-a-versa
- I normally go upstairs about an hour earlier than him to watch girly shows
- Oh yeah... and I am completely in love with him.
I realized I had found a new level to how much I love him yesterday.
We carpooled to work yesterday but, unfortunately for me, he had a meeting after work and so we ended up having to stay for an extra hour and a half.
Normally I would be pissed! The last thing I want to do on my 'Monday' is to have to stay at work until almost 8pm without getting paid! I happened to have my book with me so it wasn't too horrible.
I was sitting on a barstool back in the Parts area while all the parts guys were in their meeting over in the 'lounge' area. I could hear some of what they were talking about but really only their voices and not what they were actually saying.
So, here I am trying to read but I can't seem to focus! I can hear whenever my BF laughs or makes a comment on something and it was completely distracting!
I can't hear anything that is actually being discussed but I can hear him. I can hear his different inflictions and tones. I can mentally see his smile or his scowl.
This is how we do it. Because I adore the kid and can't seem to be pissed at him for very long.
I freakin' love this guy! I just had to get that off my chest. I feel better now.