Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

the battle of the Sloth

Ah here we are at the end of week two of Tiara being a crazy lady and only working 25 hours a week.

My bathroom is still how it was last week when I started ripping it apart. But I do have all the materials to complete it.

My sticker bushes are still laying in piles in my yard. But I do have an empty yard waste tub to fill.

My bananas are sitting on the counter about to turn into syrup. But I do have all the ingredients to make bread, or cakes or muffins....

My laundry is still clean in the dryer and not hanging in the closet. And I have nothing but time to hang them!

I found my enemy and his name is LAZY!!

Now it is still technically Winter, and we have had a lot of rain and very cold weather the last week. So I really haven't been motivated to get off the couch and away from the Netflix TV Series section and the orange glow of the space heater.

Might I remind you that we canceled our cable so that we wouldn't be sucked in. So we would get up and move. Complete projects. Interact. You know, all that nuclear family crap.

We are epically failing in this department. Cory has been sucked into a new online game and I have been sucked into trash TV marathons. It's just soo easy when you don't have to wait a week to see what happens next!

So, I am challenging our house to spruce up for Spring. I am going to turn off the netflix and turn up the Pandora.  Tune out the Facebook and tune in to the birds. I do much better when I feel like I am being held accountable and so I am going to make an effort to walk the dog's every day. Get out and do one thing outside.

In other news, It's gorgeous outside today. Like, crazy blue sky and crisp fresh air gorgeous.  So I'm going to soak up what I can after work. I'm going to do something and keep that TV turned off!

And I might just even paint my nails again. That's right people. I painted my nails for the first time in 3 years!  It makes me feel pretty.

So onward my friends! Onward to doing instead of saying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment