Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Smile!

I got a pretty new smile yesterday!

Ever since I was little I always had a huge dent in my tooth just left of my front tooth (which in this picture it is the tooth on the right of my right front tooth). Yesterday I got it filed down and filled in!

I can't believe how much more confident I feel with such a minor adjustment! I know no one else has probably even realized the difference but to me, it's like a whole new world!

You know when you have a tiny pimple that no one else sees but it makes you so unsure and uncomfortable? That was me with this tooth except mine didn't go away in a week. It stayed for years!

It's all gone now and I am so much closer to my dream smile! I have a few cleanings left and then I'm off to get them white! I can't wait for the day that I can smile with absolute confidence and gorgeous teeth!

Small teeth and big gums but they will be healthy and white! -the teeth, the gums will be healthy and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment