Tiara Joy

My photo
Mukilteo, WA, United States
I'm a mid-late twenties female that's just trying to get my life going in the right direction in all aspects. This blog will follow me thru all my thoughts no matter how silly, serious, funny or sad.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014, A new year and a whole new life!

It's been some time since I have said hello to this little blog of mine.

The last 8 months has changed my life in so many ways and has kept me so busy and yet I found myself remembering this little corner of the internet that I call mine.  I had so many well intended posts and so much news to share and at the same time I just couldn't bring myself to write about any of it.

In May of last year we decided to no longer NOT try to get pregnant. We thought it would take some time and why not just let nature take it's course?  In June we found out that our very dear friends were finally pregnant after a long time trying and we couldn't be more excited for them! We celebrated their news while out at the bar to listen to Cory's band play and that night we celebrated some more.

We went about our lives for the next few weeks although I was feeling ridiculously tired all the time. I was needing to pull my car over and take naps in parking lots just to get safely home. I knew something was up but I still had a few weeks before I would know what was going on.

Fast forward to about June 30th and I knew something was up. I told Cory that I would gladly be the Designated Driver for our 4th of July festivities and we went about our holiday weekend hanging out with friends, blowing stuff up and ended with a little trip over the mountains and to Ellensburg to say hi to Cory's brother and family.

On our two hour journey I started to get car sick and wasn't feeling well at all. I felt like I needed to just sit on solid ground and breathe fresh air and maybe take a nap or two. We made it, barely. We had a little BBQ that night and ground beef hamburgers was disgusting to me. I just couldn't stand the texture and it tasted so weird to me no matter what I slathered on it. So I fed the rest to the dogs and I called it a night at about 8pm.

The next day we headed home, dropped off our nephew at his mom's house and then straight home. As soon as we got home I ran to the bathroom, peed on a stick and BOOM. Our life was forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment